Kevin Hart Net Worth
Kevin Hart whose full name is Kevin Darnell Hart is an American actor, comedian, producer who debuted many movies like, Right Along, Get Hard, Paper Soldiers and about last night. Today Kevin Hart is known as the most popular and the wealthiest comedian among in the top paid comedian. Kevin Hart net worth is estimated to $150 million in 2018. Between August 2015 – 2016 Kevin Hart earn $90 million by casting movies, endorsement, touring and merchandise.
Kevin Hart Biography
Kevin Hart was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United State on 6 July 1979. His childhood was very difficult because his father Henry Witherspoon was a cocaine addict and spent most of his time in prison. Therefore, Kevin Hart was looked after by his mom “Nancy Hart”. He got his high school education from George Washington High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After completing his high school education Hart attended the Community College of Philadelphia for two years and after completing his graduation he moved to Brockton, Massachusetts where he started his shoe salesman job.
Hart left his salesman job because he knows that selling shoes are not my future. He decided to start his comedy career because He knows that he is mentally talented to perform comedy. In initially Hard did not get fame but He continued his efforts and did not lose courage. And for a couple of months, he continued to act in clubs of New York and Los Angeles.
To prove him a successful comedian, Kevin Hart started a series of comedy tours in 2009 and From which he created a place for himself in the entertainment field. Hart also released three successful comedy albums. His two comedy albums ‘Kevin Hart: What Now?’ got fame commercially and has been nominated for the Grammy Award. In his comedy and acting career, Kevin Hart achieved many awards like ‘BET Award’, ‘Choice Award’ Teen Choice Award’, and ‘People’s.
In 2011, Kevin Hart married to Torrei Hart but the couple gets separation soon. He has two children from Torrei Hart.
Since 2016, Kevin Hart engaged with his long-term relationship friend Eniko Parrish on the occasion of his 30th birthday. The couple gives birth to his first child of name Kenzo Kash in November 2017.
- Will Smith Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, House, Movies
1) Kevin Hart Personal Details
- Full Name: Kevin Hart
- Nick Name: Lil Kev
- Date of Birth: 6 July 1979
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United State
- Age: The age of Kevin Hart is 39 years according to his date of birth
- Nationality: United State
- Occupation: Actor, comedian
- Sun Sign: Cancer
- Religion: Christianity
- Race / Ethnicity: Black
- Education: Kevin Hart got his high school education from George Washington High School in Philadelphia. Later, Hart attended the Community College of Philadelphia for two years.
- Kevin Hart net worth: $140 Million.
- Best Known: For Comedy in movies and television shows.
- First Film: Paper Soldiers released in 2002.
- First TV Show: Fox’s sitcom Undeclared in 2002
2) Hart Family, Wife, Girlfriend
- Father – Henry (Cocaine Addict)
- Mother – Nancy
- Siblings – Robert Hart (Older Brother)
- Place of living: Hart is living with family in his house in Los Angeles, California.
- Girlfriend / Spouse: Kevin Hart started the relationship with comedian Torri Hart in June 2001. The couple gets engaged in on February 28, 2002, and on May 22, 2003, they married. They have two children of names Hendrix (born on November 8, 2007) and Heaven Leigh (born on March 22, 2005). the couple remains for only the seven years and gets separated in 2010. In August 2009 Hart started relations with Eniko Parrish and on August 2016 Kevin married to the Eniko Parrish on the occasion of his 30th birthday. The couple welcomed to their 1st child (son) on November 2017 of name Kenzo Kash.
3) Kevin Hart Height, Weight, Measurements
- Height in feet: 5 ft 2 inch
- Height in centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in pounds: 141 pounds
- Weight in KG: 64 kg
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Shoe Size: The size of Kevin shoe in unknown.
4) Kevin Hart Favorite Things
- Hart Favorit Food: sandwich, cheesesteak
- Favorite movie: Tropic Thunder
- Kevin Favorite book: Of Mice and Men
- Favorite Game: Basketball, Poker
- Favorite Cars: Mercedes-Benz SLS, Mercedes-Benz G63.
5) Hart on Social Media
- Facebook profile: web.facebook.com/hartkevin
- Twitter profile: www.twitter.com/kevinhart
- Instagram profile: www.instagram.com/kevinhart4real
- Official website: www.kevinhartnation.com
6) Kevin Hart facts
- Kevin Hart was born on 6 July 1979.
- He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Hart was raised by his mom.
- He married to Torri Hart in June 2001 and divorced in 2010. He has two children from Torri Hart.
- Kevin Hart net worth is $140 million.
- Kevin’s father Henry Witherspoon, was a cocaine addict.
- He attended George Washington High School in Philadelphia.
- His first movie Paper Soldiers was released in 2002.
- He stared his First TV Show Fox’s sitcom Undeclared in 2002.
- Kevin Hart is best known for his comedy roles in movies and TV shows.
- His favorite cars are Mercedes-Benz SLS, Mercedes-Benz G63.
- He released four famous comedy albums Seriously Funny in 2010, Laugh at My Pain in 2011 Let Me Explain in 2013, and What Now? in 2016.
So what you say about Kevin Hart net worth and comedy career? If you get any inspiration or if you like our post about Kevin Hart Net Worth, Biography, Height, Age, then do share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.