Blake Shelton Net Worth
Black Shelton is a famous and well-known Television personality American singer, songwriter and musician Who released many hits in his singing career like “Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill”, in 2004 “Pure BS” in 2007 “Startin’ Fires” in 2008 “Red River Blue”, in 2011 “Cheers It’s Christmas”, in 2012 “Based on a True Story” in 2013 “Bringing Back the Sunshine” in 2014 “If I’m Honest” in 2016 and “Texoma Shore” in 2017. Blake Shelton net worth is estimated to be $60 million and most of his income he earned from his singing career.
Blake Shelton Biography
The famous singer Blake Shelton was born on the 18 June 1976, in Ada, Oklahoma, in the united states. His mother’s name was Dorothy and she was the owner of a beauty salon and his father’s name was Richard Shelton and he used to sell used cars.
Blake Shelton started his singing career and learning guitar from his child age from his uncle. After writing his first song in the age of 15, the youngster singer got huge fame and was nominated for Oklahoma’s top award “Denbo Diamond Award”. When he became of 17, he moved to Nashville, Tennessee to start his singing career. He gets signed his first singing contract in 2001 with Giant Records and released his first song “Austin” which got a lot of reputation and ranked on the top of Billboard chart. After his first successful hit, Blake Shelton continued his pump of hits and released many albums. In 2003, he released his second album” The Dreamer” and one of his album song “The Baby” not only hit the head of the US Country Charts but it led the singer to maintains his position for the next 2 weeks. Similarly Blake continuously released many successful albums like “Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill”, “Pure BS”, “Startin’ Fires”, “Red River Blue”, “Cheers It’s Christmas”, “Based on a True Story”, “Bringing Back the Sunshine”, “If I’m Honest”, and “Texoma Shore”.
Besides his singing career, Blake Shelton also appeared in many American TV series such as ‘Malibu Country’ from November 2012 to March 2013. He also worked as a coach on the NBC “The Voice” after starting in 2011.
- Kevin Hart Net Worth, Biography, Height, Age, Wife, Movies
- Eminem Net Worth, Biography, Wife, Age, Height, Age
The youngster singer and songwriter married to Kaynette Gern in 2003, But this pair was not late and in 2006 the couple signed the divorced papers. In 2011, Shelton married to his longtime girlfriend Miranda Lambert, but the couple remains their husband-wife relationship for only four years and in 2015, they announced the news of divorce and stated that ” This is not the future we envisioned,”.
1) Blake Shelton Biography / Personal Details
- Name: Blake Shelton
- Date of Birth: 18 June 1976
- Birth Place: Ada, Oklahoma, in the united states
- Age: 42 years as of his date of birth
- Birth nation: United States
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Television Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Education: Ada High School
- English, Distant German and Dutch
2) Blake Shelton Family, Wife, Siblings
- Mother Name: Dorothy
- Father Name: Richard Shelton
- Siblings: Endy Shelton (Sister), Richie Shelton (Brother)
- Wife: Kaynette Gern (2003-2006), Miranda Lambert (2011-2015)
- Kids: Not Available
3) Blake Shelton Net Worth
Blake Shelton net worth is estimated to be $60 million and his annual salary is $13 million.
4) Blake Shelton Height, Weight, Age, Body Measurements
- Height in Feet: 6′ ft 5″ in
- Height is centimeter: 196 cm
- weight in pounds: 212 pounds
- weight in kg: 96 kg
- Eye Color: Blazing Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brunette
- Chest: (not known)
- Bicep: (not known)
- Waist: (not known)
5) Blake Shelton Social Profiles, Contact Details
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/blakeshelton
- Twitter: twitter.com/blakeshelton
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/blakeshelton